Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why is Ann Coulter Jealous of Lady GaGa?

I was wondering what everybody thought about Ann Coulters remarks toward Lady GaGa.It all goes back to when there was some soliders made a video of themselves dancing to the music video of Telephone.Well Ann made the remarks that Lady GaGa music should be banned from US Soldiers or something like that.Then when Judas came out somebody asked her what she thought about it she said that Lady Gaga was brave to attack christianity like she did.I want to point out that Lady Gaga has never responed to Ann Coulter and I was to one of my friends about it and he told me this about it.He first and for most Ann Coutler is a bully and Lady Gaga stands up for the people who are beging bullied and gives them a voice.I want to say that I'm a die hard fan of Lady Gaga always have been and I do not like Ann Coulter I think she is totally insensitive and a big mouth.So please share your thoughts and be nice thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment