Thursday, July 21, 2011

STEPS TO TAKE IN ORDER TO BE A LVN OR GET MY ADN FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY?

hi Im very lost and need some help, im in the process of studying for my GED and have two boys and work full time at the moment, but i need help with the process and steps of what to do after i do get my GED, what do i need to do next in order to be a LVN or get my ADN for wanting to be in labor in delivery area. i have looked all over the internet and have ended up lost. I am looking for classes i can also be able to take at night etc, i live in the dallas area. just FYI. i would appreciate any information. Thank you very much! like what happens when you first start out as a ADN or even LVN can you go directly to a hospital for labor and delivery jobs or would i have to be somewhere else before i can get my foot in the door for where i want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment