Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grandparents bad mouthing me just because i want to change major way do i do?

Ok well my grandparents think that unless you go into any kind of medical profession your a bum. So when i graduated high school a year ago i went to one of the junior colleges in my town to be an lvn (even tho i really didnt want to) well ive been there for a year and i hate it. its not wat i want to do. I want to be a paralegal and i finally told them so and they pretty much called me stupid and lazy and said i just didnt wanna go to skool. I went to the other junior college in my town but they dont have a paralegal program so id have to go to a college 30 minuts away. But when i told my grandparents that they were like you just dont know what the hell you wanna go you dont know what program you wanna get into thats why you coulndt get into [college#2]. Anyway their really mad at me and i dont know what to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment