Thursday, July 21, 2011

I recently met a stripper, need advice...?

Yahoo, something serendipitous has happened to me. I recently went to s strip club, haven't been to one in years. I was a little down and wanted to look at some boobies to lighten up my day. This extremely gorgeous chick sits down next to me and we start talking. Problem is we get into having an extremely awesome conversation and before I know it i spend the entire night talking to her while just feeding the piranhas a dollar after their dance. She explained that she wasn't a whore like the rest of the dancers because she was just doing this while getting an education. Before she left she gave me her number. I'm not sure if I should call her, I'm not sure if I should even consider dating her BUT I can't help the fact that I feel like I made a connection with her either...what would you do? Can anyone whose dated a stripper share their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment