Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What states are LVN's in demand?

I've often heard about a supposed nursing shortage, but that doesn't seem to be the case for LVN's in southern California. I've been looking for months, but haven't found anything. Places I look into either aren't hiring or want the year of nursing work experience I don't currently have. I've been considering looking into working in another state (or different part of California), but I don't know where might be a good area to look into. Does anyone know of any areas that currently have a good demand for LVN's, even those who don't have the experience yet? I'm definitely open to moving if I can find a good job far from home. It's better than the nothing I'll get by staying here (unless I happen to get very lucky).

No comments:

Post a Comment