Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I want to shrink my boobs. How much could breast reduction cost?

So I'm 20 years old. For as long as I know, I've always had bigger boobs, even when I was 90 lbs at 15, I had a size B. I'm 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. But it's just my frickin BREASTS. I'm currently a 36 C, almost a D. My friends have recently realized I have big breasts; the one thing that annoys me is that I can't wear certain bathing suits/dresses/shirts because of their size. The cleavages, they just ruin the look on me. My friends say "they look hot" and I know some people are gonna be like "WHYYY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THAT?" I am not comfortable in them, they ruin my outfits. I just found a beautiful flower one piece bathing suit which would of looked gorgeous on me if it wasn't for the cleavage with...you guessed it, my boobs and this huge cleavage line there. So I didn't want to wear it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some advice on how to shrink them to possibly a size 32/34 B. How much would a breast reduction be in NJ? And do certain insurances cover it or does it have to be out of pocket?

No comments:

Post a Comment