Thursday, July 21, 2011

How hot is The Apprentice's Melody...Smoking and what an amazing idea by Tom. "Snap n Share" was genius?

She is very striking looking & even looks great without her make up, I like her also but didn't like the team leader who was fired as snapping the head off everyone... I like Tom also but he needs to be more out there with his views on the task....... Helen is very good but haven't really warmed to her yet. I used to like Jim but now gone right off him as he is slimy & full of crap & thinks his charm will win every time........ Yes it was good the idea but they didn't match the packaging with the biscuit..... was actually shocked when the other team got such a big order.....can't wait for next week though.........I agree with the person above Stuart was such a laugh with the things he came out with......I love Manu also but Fabregas is smoking hot also, Fab a ss as I call him

No comments:

Post a Comment