Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I can't stop obsessing over this boy?! HELP!!!?

there's this guy, let's call him Trent, and he came to our school at the start of the year. he's got gorgeous brown eyes, blonde hair and he's very sporty (Abs and everything) and very smart. At first I just thought Trent was nice and cute, nothing more than that, but now I just can't get him off my mind! I fantasize about dating him, kissing him and hugging him! whenever I see him at school I melt inside and can't help but stare. I look at his facebook pictures EVERY DAY, and whenever we talk I feel so happy and bubbly. whenever Trent's not on I feel so sad and depressed, it's kinda like he's a drug! When I see him with other girls I cringe. Trent hasn't actually dated anyone from my school, so I'm hoping I will be that lucky girl! I'm not desperate to have a sexual relationship with him, he just seems like such a good person to date. my friend also used to date Trent, and she says he really cares about his girlfriends and the best boyfriend she's had (she's had TONS of boyfriends). I've never actually been this so lovestruck about a boy, I don't mind having a crush on him but it's the fact that he can't get out of my head that's really bugging me!!! please help. and no mean comments

No comments:

Post a Comment