Thursday, July 21, 2011

Am I in love? Because I don't want to be?

She hates me, I hate her, but my mood changes from hate to love everybody, one moment I wanna strangle her with her own hair, the other I dont wanna keep her away from me, I've written songs in how much I hate and love her, I asked her out but she rejected me, since then I've hated her, and shes hated me, but goddamn shes gorgeous as f-ck, I've never seen a girl more beautiful than her, shes perfect. But the next day, I hate her with a fiery rage that cant stop and we dont talk so I just abuse her whenever her topic comes up in my friends (shes not there when I do), but I just cant stop thinking about her, weather I hate her or like her, shes the only thing on my mind. That f-ckin beautiful b-tch. My friends keep on telling me I'm in love and I say "f-ck no, I'd rather f-ck a stray dog with rabies without a condom on" (LOL line, I know) but now I feel that they may be right. But she hates me, and many days I hate her, but when I like her, I feel like a hollow piece of wood, and when I hate her, I wanna beat her up with a hollow piece of wood. Is this love or am I just crazy? I dont want it to be love, its gonna be terrible for me, be honest, if I stay confused its gonna be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment