Thursday, July 21, 2011

I feel self conscious around new people?

I'm 17 + I've self conscience of my body and how i look. I'm not skinny + when i see skinny girls on music videos and on the street i get super jealous however i've tried to get a happy medium. I eat crap but i run 2 miles every other day. I'm only about 9 stone but that's still 2 stone heavier than what i'd like to be. The thing is you have to embrace your body. If you feel as if your not good enough join a fitness club they are fun, make-up can change the appearance , creams for the baggy eyes and good make-up hides those nasty imperfections. There is nose make-up also (: You'll get your confidence soon it just takes time to see your beautiful and skinny gorgeous girls aren't the only gorgeous girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment